My Creative Space 14-06-10

I decided to join My Creative Space at kootoyoo. Then realised it starts every Thursday… but anyway… here’s the post… i will note that for future ๐Ÿ˜‰

My workspace 14-06-10

This is what I’ve been up to since yesterday. Cutting and cutting lots of square blocks for a 2 projects. And I got a new rotary cutter (the blue one)!! It is small and cute… and it comes with perforated blades too! Yay!

I like!
Can you imagine.. from my many years of sewing this and that… it’s only now I started using rotary cutter. And they are super wonderful!
Rotary Cutters

Oh.. did I mention… those grid rulers up there… they’re new too! My cousin Annette ordered online for me. Thanks Annette! Double YAY!

In the mean time… what’s taking upย my tiny creative space are 40 spools of crystal thread… which was delivered today. They are for my other project at church ~ Rosary making ~ย one of our BEC is making 1200 Rosaries to be donated to people in Russia and Afrika. Tomorrow we’re be packing them up and distributing to volunteers to make the Rosaries !
Spools of Crystal Thread

I also printed more of my Whimsy Loft labels… this time I tried a new print-on fabric from Japan. Will list this fabric in my online shops as soon as the stock comes in!
New labels for Whimsy Loft

Have a great day!

7 Comments

1. Jace | | Reply

Seems like you’re very busy at the moment. ๐Ÿ™‚ Enjoy!

2. jacqueline | | Reply

Dearest Grace, so sorry the heart-shaped ceramics were sold out. I will look out for them for you when i visit! I always love my rotary cutter! Oh my such a wonderful event of making 1200 Rosaries!! I am so excited for you and looking forward to see how the project goes! Have a lovely merry happy week and love to yoU!

3. mommy charmy | | Reply

Grace, i am so proud of you, saw you were busy with your stuff packing last monday, did not realise that was actually for you BEC. well done cousin, good job, keep it up ๐Ÿ™‚ pls hug scout for charmaine. She love him.

• Whimsy Loft | | Reply

thanks very much nozie. ๐Ÿ˜€

4. Annette | | Reply

hey, i remember the rotary cutter ๐Ÿ™‚

now that i’m home and have finished packing, i terfikir that i should have bought lots more stuff at daiso! oh well…. there’s always next time rite… or 1borneo :D:D:D

5. Bev C | | Reply

Hello Grace, you will be making twice as many things now you have your rotary cutter. Happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

6. jacqueline | | Reply

Dearest gracy, i came by to see how you are doing and also to wish you a lovely merry happy weekend! Love to you!