My wish is for all of us to have a very good and happy weekend.
I wish that everyday is Sunday!
I wish I have more time in a day for everything, including work (although I always want to end my work day ASAP).
I wish everyone will share a smile with a stranger everyday.
I wish for a stop in animal abuse.
I wish I wish I wish I wish… for so many things… it’s a long long list.
Here is my self-made recipe:
1.5 cups flour
2/3 cup fine sugar
1.5 tps baking powder
1 cup mashed bananas (I use pisang mas, approx 15 bananas)
1/2 cup melted butter (salted)
1/4 cup milk
2 cups choco chips
1) Mix flour, sugar, baking powder in one bowl.
2) In another bowl, mix eggs, bananas, butter and milk. Stir them well.
3) Pour mixture 2 into flour mixture. Fold them in slowly, not too much. Lastly, mix in choco chips.
4) At the same time, preheat oven to 180 celcius. Grease your baking pan.
5) Bake the cake for 30 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean when inserted into cake.
In my over ambitious efford to make this cake really REALLY moist, I baked it in a pan of water. Over ambitious. It wasn’t necessary. 😉