1 cup / 226g butter
2 cups sugar (I use only 1 cup)
3 large eggs (I use 4 as the eggs I has was small)
2.5 cups flour
a pinch of baking soda
a pinch of salt
3 tbs lemon juice
220g plain thick yogurt (recipe suggested to use Greek yogurt for the thick consistency)
300g fresh strawberries, cut in halfs
1) In bowl A, sift flour, baking soda, and salt into a bowl. Put aside.
2) In bowl B, beat butter and sugar till soft and fluffy. Add in egg one at a time while continue on beating the batter. Then, add in the lemon juice.
3) Add in mixture A (flour) and yogurt alternately, little by little, while still continue beating the batter.
4) Lastly, fold in the fresh strawberries.
5) Oven is preheated at 190 degree celcius. Bake the batter for 60 – 80 minutes. The thicker the cake the longer you need to bake it (this depends on the diameter of your pan).